Color Book Printing Services & Book Printing Capabilities
While we specialize in color book printing such as hardcover and softcover books, from cookbooks to calendars, we print so much more…
G-Print International specializes in casebound and perfect bound book printing, and can print an offset job at a minimum of 1000 copies for most projects, or only 500 for larger books. Our digital book printing starts at runs as low as 100! We are fully capable of printing “green” with recycled stocks and soy inks if your book printing work requires it. Typical print projects include…
Black & White Book Printing – Textbooks, novels, instruction manuals, reference books…the list of single-color book types is endless. You won’t believe G-Print’s price.
Catalog printing – matte or glossy light-weight stocks. Full-color printing or 1 and 2-color. Perfed BRC pages, mixed paper stocks or odd sizes are not an issue with G-Print Internation Book Printing Company.
Calendar printing – laminated and drilled. Wire-O, Saddle-stitched or loop-stitched. Calendars are always one of our most popular items.
Book-binding styles we offer include…
- Casebound (re: hardcover)… including Smyth-sewn for the ultimate in durability. Most photography book printing runs and coffee table book printing jobs are bound this style. The binding includes both adhesives and thread sewing for a binding that will last a lifetime.
- Perfectbound… your classic softcover, glued spine, sometimes sewn as well. For softcovers that will be handled frequently, we employ PUR glue for superior strength.
- Coil Binding … an inexpensive option for true “lay-flat” binding needs.
- Slipcases…Protect your book with this elegant, yet inexpensive option. Makes any book a Special Edition heirloom.
- Boardbook bound… popular children’s book format that is extra tough.
- Wire-O Binding… concealed, semi-concealed and regular. Popular with cookbooks and planners.
- Saddle-stitched… basically stapled. Good for lower page-count booklets.
- Gilded Edges… add the look of gold or silver to the cut sides of your book for the ultimate in high-end finishing.
- Unbound… perhaps 3-hole drilled for a binder, banded or shrink-wrapped
- Mixed… with some books perfectbound and some casebound
Beyond fine art book & color book printing, our typical G-Print International projects include graphic novels, playing cards, flash cards, magazines, paper or plastic bags, hang-tags, boxes, packaging, and directories just to name a few.
It’s best to contact us even if you’re unsure your project is a good fit for G-Print International.
We will be the first to tell you if it’s outside our scope of expertise. We only take on projects whose outcome will be 100% predictable and 100% right.